Guests to the 106-room Town Lodge Bellville are in for a visual treat, with rooms either facing the sparkling swimming pool or overlooking the Tygerberg Valley.
The hotel is ideally located near many conveniences and features a restaurant on the property. It is 20 minutes from the Cape Town International Airport, next to the Parc du Cap office park in Tyger Valley, and near the Bellville CBD, University of Stellenbosch Business School, Bellville Golf Club, Bellville Velodrome athletics and conference centre and the Tyberberg Nature Reserve.
- Fast and reliable WiFi
- Convenient location, close to major routes
- Free, easy and secure parking
- 24 hour reception and check-in
- Full English and Continental breakfast daily
- Eat-in lunch and dinner daily
- Sundowner bar
- Swimming pool
- 24 hour vending machine for snacks and beverages
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning
- Air-conditioned room with double or twin beds
- Interleading family rooms available
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Television with selected DStv channels and radio stations
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Electronic safe
- Selected rooms designed for the physically disabled
Boardrooms and conferencing
Its a nice place to stay when you are visiting the area. Inside its what you would expect from a Town Lodge. Food was great and rooms where very clean and tidy. Would recommend it for any business trips.
First time for me at Bellville Town lodge. It's very clean and quiet, the service from the staff is professional and friendly and the breakfast was simple and delicious. Is Lodge is centrally located and easy to get where we needed to go. Thank you.
I was running a conference at the University of the Western Cape (UWC) and chose this hotel due to its proximity to the university. It has small, but comfortable rooms. There is a good bar and the hotel serves and excellent breakfast. The staff are all very helpful.
Excellent service! The staff here at Tyger Valley/Belville Town Lodge Hotel are friendly and attentive. The accommodation is super clean and refreshingly quiet. It was like being at a 5star establishment. I'm very impressed!
Tyger Valley Centre
Durbanville Wine Route
Town Lodge Bellville ( 2 Star )
Cnr Willie van Schoor Avenue & Mispel Road
+27 21 948 7990
Mrs Liezel Vernon