We are ready to welcome our business and leisure travelers. All the necessary safety precautions have been implemented in all our hotels, to keep you and our staff safe. It may not quite be “travel as usual” with the new Covid-19 safety precautions in place, but the same tip-top, loving and clean promise comes with extra reassurance that you are safe in your home away from home.
Scroll down to view or book the CLHG hotels that are now open. Any person or business requiring accommodation in a hotel or in an area not listed below, may email an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the number of rooms required and the length of stay, all hotels are able to reopen at very short notice.
OUR GUEST SAFETY PROMISE
- Health screenings for both guests and staff upon entering our buildings which includes sanitization of hands, temperature check and questionnaire.
- Social distancing signage and enforcement of best practices by hotel management.
- Specialised deep cleaning using a leading polycide chemical.
- Strict room cleaning policies to eliminate cross-contamination between rooms.
- Individually packaged food service to ensure you receive a tasty meal with limited risk.
- Ongoing training to keep our staff informed and well-versed in best practises.
- Periodic independent Covid-19 Risk Assessment Audits by FCS, a reputable third party.
- Personal protection equipment, such as face masks, gloves and aprons, to be worn by staff at all times. Guests to wear face masks in public areas at all times.
- To kill any potential viral matter, linen and towels are washed at temperatures of between 60°C and 80°C